FINALLY I get a relaxing week at work. O.M.G!!! Work has been so crazy busy that I have not had a chance to breathe lately. It's horrible! I know I only come into work 3 days a week, and I am very blessed to work at home the other 2 days, but dude things have been so hectic. I've been getting home between 7 and 8...just long enough to race up and down the hallway w/ bama for a few minutes before getting his little butt in bed. I miss my baby!!! He's been the sweetest thing lately. I'm so blessed to be his mommy. He's just all fun and giggles all the time. His favorite thing to do right now is race us up and down the hallway. I'm not much for running let me tell you. But I do it cause it makes him happy. BJ has now taught him how to bend over and put one hand on the ground and the other up by his side like professional track people do. Half the time he falls forward. His new favorite word is "no way!" Talan are you ready for a bath "No Way Mommy! I playing!" Talan are you ready for bed "No Way Mommy! I playing!" I hear no way allllllll day long. It's cute though. Everything he does is cute. He is telling me "i will" now too.
The other night when we were saying our prayers before bed, I went into the "Now I lay me down to sleep" and to my surprise he was over there going "Mommy, Daddy, blah blah, play, blah blah, mawmaw, pawpaw." I have no idea where he learned to actually pray for people cause I've only done the now I lay me down to sleep one. I was floored! So now after we do now I lay me down to sleep we Thank God for mommy, daddy, pawpaw, mawmaw, Granny T, pawpaw Barry, Nana, Teen Teen, Hay Hay, cousin Savannah, etc. etc. etc. He can be ugly at times too though. Like the other day when he told me my hair was yucky! No, I hadn't showered all day, but my hair was not yucky! Ok, well maybe it looked yucky, but it really wasn't. After our bedtime prayers I'll give him a kiss and ask if he needs one anywhere else. He'll point to a cheek and I'll kiss it and ask anywhere else. This goes on forever. Well he has started doing the same to me. "Anywhere else?" I'll point to my cheek, my nose, and this time the top of my head. He kisses the top of my head and then says "YUCKY!!! Mommy hair yucky" and then starts spitting and wiping at his mouth!! That got him tickled REAL good! And when driving in the car he likes to tell me "turn round mommy" if I turn around to look at him. And he also loves slamming his bedroom door and when I knock he'll say "Go Away Mommy!" But he's never mean when saying all these things. He thinks it's just funny. Speaking of being tickled...he is also obsessed w/ hiding. Everyday when I come in from work I have to search the house over to find him. He's sitting on the couch w/ a blanket covering him, but I have to make it fun you know. I'll ask daddy where he is and he'll say he hasn't seen him all day. I'll eventually decide I'm tired of looking and that I need to sit down on the couch. "What is this lumpy thing on the couch???" "I Talan!!!!!" There he is!!! He likes to pretend he's a ghost. He'll attach himself to my leg and try to drag me down. Anyway, back to tickling. So every night we have to all 3 hide to bed. We'll walk down the hallway under our blanket oooohhhing like a ghost. Then me and Talan will snuggle up in bed and start reading our CARS book. Daddy goes to get his sippy cup and we have to hide under the covers for when daddy comes back. Daddy will come back and be like "Where did they go?? They are always hiding from me!" Talan will start giggling under the covers. Then...daddy attacks! He tickles us both until we are begging him to quit. Personally, I hate being tickled...but for some reason it doesn't bother me at this particular moment everynight. Talan loves it and it's our job to make Talan happy!
This is why I started blogging. It's probably boring for anyone to read besides me, but in 10 years I can only imagine the smile across my face when I read that again. I would never remember it if I didn't write it down. Oh Oh...here's another. BJ told me yesterday that as they were racing up and down the hallway, Talan wrecked (he falls down or makes us fall down while racing and says "Mommy wrecked!" or "Talan wrecked") and while he was laying on the ground he looked up to BJ and said "I'm happy!" How freaking sweet is that!!!!! Oh I could just eat him up!
Alright, well as I was saying last week and this week have actually been pretty chill at work. It's 1:30pm and I have played on the internet all day, lol. That's the sad part...I still have a bit of work to do, but instead of finally catching up I play on the net all day. But dude I haven't had a chance to play on the net all day in FOREVER!!! It's time I tell you!!! IT IS TIME! Considering it is 1:30pm though, I think I should probably get to working. I just wanted to drop by and ramble on about nothing in particular. Mission accomplished.
Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That was so fun to read! I would hardly describe that as "rambling on about nothing." You will cherish your blog posts in years to come!!
Post a Comment