
So last week we went shopping at Old Navy. We pulled in the parking lot and Bama starts yelling "RIGHT THERE!! RIGHT THERE!!" I was shocked to see that he was pointing at ToysRUs. The last time we were there was like at the end of June. How on earth did he remember that place? Well, he did. We had to drag him in Old Navy. We didn't have time to go in TRU or I would of just obliged him. Last night we were just driving down Florence Blvd when the kid started yelling "RIGHT THERE!! RIGHT THERE!!" again. Yep, we were passing by TRU. Being the nice mom I am, I decided we would take him in there and let him run around a bit. He played w/ something on every isle. Mostly seeming attracted to keyboards. He played on the Thomas the Train table for awhile. Then daddy hollared at him to come sit in Lightning McQueen as that seems to be his favorite movie these days. It's really the only movie he's ever watched. He asked to watch it out of the blue the other morning right after waking up. Anywho, he sat in Lightning McQueen for awhile, then a jeep, then an escalade, then the jeep again. He rode a big boy bicycle. Then it was time to drag him out of there. Surprisingly he didn't put up much of a fight. Just a whine or two coupled w/ a puppy dog face. All in all it was a nice trip. I was actually looking for him a bus. He seems to be a bit obsessed w/ those lately as well. The other day on our way to Florence he yelled "BUS!!!!" w/ every one we passed. Which was quite a few. I couldn't find one though :( And this week he has finally started pedaling his tricycle mostly instead of pushing it w/ his feet. Makes me one proud mommy. My baby is riding a bike!!!!! Oh oh....and showering by himself! Yes, you heard me correctly. The boy is now taking showers instead of baths. He was terrified of the shower for the longest time and then one day a couple months ago he decided he loved it. He opens his mouth wide and sticks it under the stream of water to get a drink, lol. I love this stage. He's so dang funny!! Today in church towards the end of the service he said "Yah!!! Can we go?" He's talking more and more. And he's a little poser too. Everytime I get the camera out he says "CHEESE!" Which is really cute, except he squints his eyes and has a fake smile in all his pics now, lol. Can't hardly catch his beautiful smile anymore...it's his fake one I get. Now if I could just get some of the pictures developed we'll be doing good. I'm embarrassed to say that I have still not even developed the pictures from his 1st birthday party...and he's already had his 2nd birthday party! I'm horrible!! The downside to technology I guess. Why get them developed when they are on my computer. If my computer dies...which wouldn't surprise me...I'm screwed! The problem now is that I am soooo behind and I take sooo many pictures it would cost me probably over $200 to get them all developed now. Alright, I think that's all I have for tonight. HOLLA!


2 comments:
I tell ya... these kids amaze me every day. They grow up way too fast!
Great Blog Resha! Talan is so cute :)
I get stressed about my pics too. I bought one of those flash drive things for like $5 & backed them up on there & put them in the safe just in case...
Post a Comment